Pages

Monday, February 15, 2016

Favorite Pins of the Week 3

This week seems to be going by sooooo sloooowly!  Kevin is still in western Washington visiting his family, so Ive been a bit lonely.  Also, it has been hot as hell around here lately!  We have had weather in the lower 90s, but it feels so so much hotter because there is no breeze all day.  Ive been needing to prep food and do other chores in the evening, but I keep putting it off because of how hot it has been in our apartment.  Bleh!

This week seems to be going by slowly because this next weekend is my good friends wedding.  So excited for the wedding and all of the girly primping beforehand, since I am a bridesmaid.  Tonight Im helping the bride with a few last minute errands before the wedding... which may include wine tasting... oh darn! ;)

Since I have been a bit of a hermit the last few days due to the heat, I have spent a bit of time on Pinterest.  Here are a few of my favorite pins this week:

Cranberry Walnut Chickpea Salad Sandwich
Cranberry Walnut Chickpea Salad Sandwich
My mom and I made these for my sister-in-laws
High Tea bab(ies) shower this last December.
They were a huge hit with non-vegetarians
and to my disappointment, there werent any
leftovers after the party.


DIY Pom-Pom Magnets
These would be perfect for my leftover yarn!


beat the bloat and water weight!
I sent my friend this infograph on her days leading up to the wedding.
For dinner tonight Ill be making us a veggie stir fry with broccoli, carrots,
celery, garlic, ginger, and cabbage, topped with a citrus teriyaki sauce.


Wish this was possible to crochet! Knit however! Ravelry: seductivebarrys Snowdrift Infinity Cowl
Isnt this knit stitch beautiful with the gradual colored yarn?



Hope everyone has a great week!!!



Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment