Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Day 51 of Metamorphosis

First and foremost, I am extremely and utterly happy that level 5 is over. Uff. It’s not like it was bad, no. But as I mentioned in my previous post – I got so so so bored of it! I did it something like 15 times (as I did restart it at some point), and by the end was managing the same amount of reps as Tracy – with the exception of plunks. If in the beginning I though “WHOAAAA!!! That’s FAST!” – especially on arms section with weights. By the end I was simply “Yawn… Boring”. Well, not really :) But you get the point. :)

But boy was I happy to have done so much and so long level 5, because level 6… Well, it’s level 6 you know… No, it is not hard and extremely difficult. No no no. I could actually do most of the exercises with the same speed as Tracy does – I was simply following her – again except for the plunks and one more naughty exercise. But it was weird. Really. That was what I was thinking throughout doing it. What weird arms movements – really. Unusual, new, not done by me yet – ever. And the lying abs?! Where did all the moves come from?! Good heavens! The leg sections were somehow strange as well. And I think it was not extremely horrible for me because of level 5 – if you do it well and thorough, it would help you in level 6.

But overall this level really surprised me – I have to be honest here. The movements were not difficult, but my muscles I think were shocked – as much as I was. Now, however, after 8 days of workouts in a row I am taking a rest day (I did 8 to compensate for the days I missed before). Tomorrow I am just gonna wake up, take a shower and go to the office. That would feel so strange – without the workout!!! But I think I deserved my rest day, and if you did your workouts 5-6 times, you did too! Keep it up!!

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment