Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Day 28 of Metamorphosis

So... I just ate two slices of Gouda cheese and I dont feel bad about it! :) I went into the shop to get some zucchini and eggplant for  cooking the second half of the Roasted veggie puree... But hey it was past 9pm, no zucchini or eggplant left... No celery either.  Felt a little like I was back in the perestroyka times... So I saw cheese, and I just couldnt resist - I needed it. I topped up the two slices of cheese (~200 calories as I calculated) with couple olives, and that was my dinner. Well. It is not like I ate some french fries and a burger. And I feel better now.

Do let yourself enjoy a little, and when you get off the track, dont beat yourself up for it! It is so not worth it! What is the pleasure than of eating something you find yummy if you dont enjoy eating it and feel guilty?!Just enjoy it, and get back on track the next day. 

Now Im off to get a good beauty sleep. Night night yall!

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment