Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Day 15 of Metamorphosis

OK. So I havent been very active here lately... for several reasons. First, yes, I was waaay too busy. I had work, numerous meetings, had to go from one university in Bremen to another (hour one way!), seminars, and again work...  I still fit in the workouts and diet, but never got around to write about them. Second, I didnt really have many changes. Just didnt. And third, I was (and still am to be honest) a little puzzled with the diet, so I didnt know exactly what to write... But I will write a separate post on that...

I am on day 15 of my Metamorphosis now. Or L2D5. I can well understand why level 2 is difficult. MS has those horrible blanks and lots of exercises on balance. The DC is not getting easier - it is a very HIGH impact exercise. However, I notice that without putting too much thought into it, my body remembers many moves and transitions between them, so I get better and better in terms of following it at least. I dont have the thoughts like "MAAAAN, where did she go NOW?!" :) I dont get lost at all, even if I am doing some of the moves with one-count delay - but that is natural.

All in all, still going strong, still have motivation and determination, even if less time than ever. But oh well.

Have a great day yall!


Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment