Pages

Friday, April 1, 2016

Level 2 grand results no pics for now


Today I have started level 3. There is nothing more encouraging than doing well. Really when you succeed in something, it gives you more and more energy to continue to succeed. I guess until you lose interest in succeeding in this particular field. So I hope when this happens to me, working out will already be a habit and a lifestyle. But till then every single little achievement is a HUGE achievement.

Anyhow, my achievements are diverse and are a little different from level 1. This is of course expected, as different muscles are targeted at different levels, and in the beginning it is also a lot about bloating and detoxing. Hence, very different things go on in my body, that’s obvious. While the first 10 days were the straight high-jacket of weight decrease with losing something like 2.5-3 kilos within the first 10 days, in the next 10 I only lost some hundred grams. At the same time, my biggest cm loss in level 1 was in my waist and some in my hips, level 2 was dominated by loss in my hips and bikini area. Yey! My ass is getting smaller and is lifting up! There is nothing more encouraging for the summer! I do really want to have a nice butt for a bikini. :) Though I am not going to go for a vacation this summer, but the thought of how it could have been is still great.! :D

So, without further ado, here are my results after level 2 (in cm):

days 11-21
days 1-21
Chest:
-1
-1
Waist:
-1
-5.5
Hips:
-2.5
-5
Thighs:
-0.5
-1
Arms:
-0
-1
Left Bikini:
-3.5
-5.5
Right Bikini:
-3
-3.5
Total:
-13
-24



Weight:
-0.4
-3.3


Overall, I lost less kg, but more cm. Fine with me! I also think that I have now much nicer abs, my ass does look smaller… Bur for now I will not upload pictures, as I am on the move today and had no time to take pictures, I also don’t really have the same clothes with me. Besides, I don’t think the change is so visibly drastic.

Anyway, I am really excited and looking forward to new results and new me! :) 

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment