Pages

Monday, April 18, 2016

Tracy Anderson C1 1 1 results in numbers

Hey you guys! As I have not uploaded my results in numbers from Meta (yet), I thought to upload the results at least now after level 1 of Continuity... I dont think things changed much since Meta, but overall, I am happy about what I have achieved so far. I dont think from now on there will be much change in the cm/inches or kilos, but more in the way I look, but I am still expecting a little bit of change in things and bikini area. I have to say - this is my problematic zone somewhat, but hey - I am working on it! :) 

So here we are.

Boobs: -3 cm (that is NOT good!)
Under boobs: -5 cm
Waist: -8 cm
Hips: -6 cm
Thighs: -3 cm
Left bikini: -7 cm
Right bikini: -7 cm
Arm: -2 cm
Wight: -5.1 kg

These are the results since the time I started Metamorphosis in February 2012. It is almost exactly 6 months now into the Tracy Anderson method and I am still loving it! Most important things for me - there are no push-ups and exercises like that, and it works for me. What else do you need? If you found something that works for you - dont waste it!!!!

I am happy and satisfied. Today is the first day of level 2. Im excited! Going to preview it now, then workout, and a long working day for me today. Sigh. I know its Saturday, but I had a pretty unproductive working week, so busy Saturday for me today.

Cheers yall! Have nice weekends! Not like me :)

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment