Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Cardio and Mat

So, today I woke up again with some sore muscles - but just a bit. Oh how it is welcome though. It is a pure pleasure, I would even say - delight :)

Today I was trying to work, but it didnt turn out so good - cant concentrate for the past couple weeks (!!!). So instead I started procrastinating and thought the best way is to workout. At least it is useful.

So I did 40 minutes of Beginners Dance Cardio (BDC) - in the end was sweating quite a bit. Then decided to continue the Mat workout. So all in all, 1.5 hour training today. Nice procrastination huh? Mat was again challenging, and I honestly couldnt do it all. The arms section is simply killing me, today I even missed the section with weights. The standing legs and butt section is sooo much worse on my right leg - because my left (supporting) one is killing me - almost literally. :) I sometimes had to put down the right leg - not cos it got tired, but because the left one was on fire... Hmmm what else. Lying abs is still hard, but I try to muddle through. And my absolute fav still is standing abs - so much fun!

All in all so far I feel great - as if I can feel every muscle in my body, I straightened out and feel like Im reaching the sky, I even feel more energetic. So, will try to work now... :) Wish me luck.

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment