Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Day 39 of Metamorphosis


Or level 4 day 9. One day to the end of level 4. Just one. Again, how could this happen?

If you read my post on level 3, you remember, I was really shocked when it was over. Well, no less I am shocked that level 4 is over. I don’t know if it is the busy life, or the fact that workouts become more “normal” and every-day for me, rather than anything special. Don’t get me wrong, I still have to have a battle with my laziness every day to start the workout, and sometimes it is more painful, but I also reached the point, when it also is enjoyable at times. All the same, the fact is, the levels fly by, melt away. Just around the time I start to “get” the MS, I have to change it. It is a little unfair I think. But then again, it is good for the muscles right? That is the whole point of MS and changing it every 10 workouts.

Level 4 was and – thankfully still is – wonderful! It has a lot on balance, and, with an exception of planks, I was looking forward to every single move. I loved the standing abs – but then again I love them always. This level however, I could finally see the pattern in them, notice the details, and not just go from side-to-side. Arms were really kicking and I was feeling like lowering them down so many times – especially after the DC. Today, by the way, I rocked the DC - seriously. Was jumping like crazy, and even bumped into a sofa. Oops.

And I have a huge huge huge revelation… I started loving abs. I don’t mean standing abs… Just normal abs. I never ever liked them – I was always feeling nauseous when doing them, and when I started Meta, I had to take a breather and a water break after them, and honestly, it was painfully nauseous. Now I absolutely love them. I love to feel my abs working. And hey – the great motivation is to see the abs forming. The lean, flat stomach, with nice lean muscles… no 6 pack, just feminine flat stomach with some definition. You just HAVE to love that!

I had a lovely dinner today – backed some chicken with peas and onions, added a bit of salad. Turned out to be quite a lot of food, but then again, I haven’t eaten most of the day, so I think it’s ok. And there was no oils or frying, or carbs or anything unhealthy. Just protein and veg. Yum-yum.
Chicken breast, some cheese, peas, onions, and cucumber-tomato-celery salad. Some garlic, basil, parsley, dill to spice it up. Truly great!

Today was a bit of a slow day, but hey – HAPPY EASTER everyone! Whole Germany is closed – I mean shops and all, and I do hope they open tomorrow, as I am running out of food, and have no money at all for eating out – kinda broke from the beginning of the month. :) I have been shopping lately quite a lot – got some new outfits with my sweetheart for the spring (just when will it come to Germany??!!), some accessories, a new bikini (that all makes a reason for a different post!), jeans and more jeans (to be honest - I love the way I look, so started obsessively checking out which size I can already fit...).

So have a great day everyone and a great weekend to y’all!

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment