Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Bonus arms

Level: C1.1.1
Day: 2

I know, I know... Three posts in one day is kinda crazy, but hey - its Sunday! :) And I forgot to mention something yesterday... 

Bonus arms. Yes, Continuity comes with a bonus - an extra 5 minutes of arms exercises without weights (but with wrist weights as an option). They also change every ten workouts, but actually they repeat in levels 1, 3, and 9 of Continuity I think. Nevertheless, the extra little bits for arms are great! They are designed to get that wonderful lean look in your arms. Mmmmm.

It is also done against the clean white background, and in a position on your knees on the mat. Tracy is sexy as usual, and the pace is relaxed, but the moves are quite fast. Delightful! 



I tried it yesterday without wrist weights, and today - with them on. And I feel quite the difference! I have also tried several different wrist weights, and I found these ones the most convenient: they have a loop for the big finger, so they dont move on your wrist. This is particularly handy for someone like me: I have very small wrists, and narrow hands. So it was really difficult to secure other weights in place. But these ones work great. And I am using only 0.5 kilo weights - I dont want any bulk in my arms, and they seem to get sort of bulky easily. :)


I cant wait for some awesome results!!!

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment